Random musings of the "off" guy

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Day so bad

Oh god what a bad day I had. Anyone had a day so bad that they nearly got stuck under a bridge?



Anyone?!?



Geez whats up with you people?


On a more positive note (can't go anywhere but up anyways) I am getting my new decked out laptop!!! By far the best bang for my buck without paying outrageous desktop replacements.
The New Dell inspiron 1520 with almost every gaming thing you can put in it!!
The best part is this $1600 laptop cost me like $1200 cause of a promotion (and I know someone on the inside). Why the new laptop you ask? Cause of this!!!

http://www.rgtr.com/index.html

This new game called Tabula rasa is going to ROCK!! It is an online, lvl your character game like WoW but action oriented!! It is almost nothing like other mmorpgs and their typical magic and sword cookie cutter grind and do random missions design. Ooooh baby I can't wait till it comes out tomorrow, and get my laptop in, and I get a load home to go get it..... sigh


David 5:20 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment