Random musings of the "off" guy

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Facts men hide

Here is a great article I read about the secrets of men

http://lifestyle.msn.com/Relationships/CouplesandMarriage/ArticleRB.aspx?cp-documentid=604574& GT1=8461

(It won't show the link correctly so to get to the article take the space out between the & and GT1 when you paste it)

Almost every one I can relate too but this lone fact that hits home the hardest (meaning, women Listen to what it says!!)

"Secret #11: Give us an inch and we'll give you a lifetime

I was on a trip to Mexico, standing on a beach, waxing my surfboard and admiring the glistening 10-foot waves, when I decided to marry the woman who is now my wife. Sure, this was three years before I got around to popping the question. But that was when I knew.

Why? Because she'd let me go on vacation alone. Hell, she made me go. This is the most important thing a man never told you: If you let us be dumb guys, if you embrace our stupid poker night, if you encourage us to go surfing -- by ourselves -- our silly little hearts, with their manly warts and all, will embrace you forever for it."
David 7:59 AM

3 Comments:

you mean non-secrets :)
Well, not any more!
"If you let us be dumb guys, if you embrace our stupid poker night, if you encourage us to go surfing -- by ourselves -- our silly little hearts, with their manly warts and all, will embrace you forever for it." -

You are absolutely right :) This is one secret that most women don't seem to understand.

If you let a bird go, if it is yours, it will always comes back to you, faithfully.

If it does not come back, it is not your s in the first place.

If a woman control her man with an iron grip, someday, sometime, somewhere....he will rebel.

Add a comment