Random musings of the "off" guy

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Colors

With a little help from the internet I have found my picture (and where to put it in my template). I think it looks ok, still liked the blue of my last blog. Bluish-purple is so soothing. I just got to mess around with my blog until I find the right word/background color combination

You can tell a bit from people when you ask them their favorite color. But like all colors it depends on the shade, baby blue people are nothing like dark blue. People who choose orange or yellow are kind of crazy. People who like bright red are wild. Pink and purple are just girly people. Blue people are relaxed. White color people are bright and average. Black is not a color, it is the absence of color. If you happen to like brown (I don't know anyone who does) I am betting you are some-what antique-ish. What color are you?
David 10:50 AM

1 Comments:

crimson red.

Add a comment