Random musings of the "off" guy

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

DVD WAR!!!

There is a battle going on in the US that will determine your future movie purchases.
The fight is over the new high definitions Dvd's. Dvd's have a clear signal over VCR tapes but they still have the low resolution of todays tvs. You can tell the difference when you get a screen over 36 inches between a High Def dvd and a regular dvd.

When is the last time you ever saw an HDTV that was 36 inches or smaller? I know I never have.

So the fight is on between HD-DVD and Blu-ray. You should be well informed when and if one day both dvd's pop up at the store. Here are the facts so far.

There you go. You can make up your own mind of which one to support when the time comes.

David 11:02 AM

1 Comments:

Actually I said tehano, which is mexican music that I can't stand. Night watch, huh? I will have to check that out.

Add a comment