Random musings of the "off" guy

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Day 1

Why does anyone make a blog? Seriously. Fame? What blogger is famous? More like the infamous blogger who wrote his/her evil plans to do X. Maybe you have important information you feel is relevant in peoples' lives... perhaps. No one can know the inner workings of every single person out there.
I am making a blog because I am a ponderer. I once theorized and tested the melting of the polar caps while working as a dishwasher at a restaurant. I think non-stop and I might as well write some of my musings down and if they entertain or inform, so much the better.
So follow my blog or not, I really won't know either way unless you email me. Heck, I don't know if I am doing this right. On that note I need to check on that.
David out
David 7:09 AM

1 Comments:

why blog you ask? my answer: Why not? one girl i know uses her blog as a diary to the public[but let me tell you, it's gotten her into a lot of trouble] but i use mine to:
a) ramble. pretty much the same thing you said. why not write it down?
b)[i have two blogs. one rambling, one poetry]to be critiqued. i like that my work is open to people i don't know. it's cool, i think.

Add a comment